7 years ago
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
This is how I got where I am today. Tyson and I met in a hot tub. We had no interest in each other but decided to hold hands despite our better judgment. Two months later we were engaged. Two months after that we were married. Now we've got ourselves 3 beautiful girls and another girl on the way. And that is how I got where I am today.
6 comments:
That is such an awesome dress! You and your mom are so talented! I am impressed. :D
Such a cute dress! I'm trying to get into the sewing thing, so hopefully I'll be able to make something cute like that. By the way, I think you are having another girl. Also... your two piece swimsuit worked great when I borrowed it in St. George. I didn't notice any problems with it, I think I just bought a stupid style.
I really, really, REALLY want to make Eva a dress like that! Will you help me when you come in Feb.? You girls are cute!
Sooooo cute that dress. You are a great mom.
Bethany, once you have a boy you'll completely change your mind. I'd want another boy but that would mean I'd have three boys under three and I'm not sure I could handle that.
Those pictures are SO cute!
Post a Comment