Friday, January 15, 2010

Miss Me?

I KNOW you all missed me. Just admit it. Well, I'm back whether you like it or not!

Alright...after being back in Kansas City a few days, unpacking, going to doctor's appointments, and craziness....I'm finally caught up on the "trip to Utah blogging". HOORAY! So, I think there are 5 new posts below with several pictures.

A general update on life here in Kansas City:
  • Eden is caught up on her immunizations.
  • Eden is now in the 5th percentile for height. Which makes everyone all the more shocked when she talks and talks and talks.
  • The unborn child is healthy and we get to find out the gender in 3 weeks.
  • Tyson's back in school and has his mid-terms next week.
  • I'm apparently not back to "non-vacation and can't spend money mode"...I bought a new shirt yesterday from Target....I felt justified, it was $2.50.
p.s. I put a poll up on the side to guess what the baby's gender is going to be.

2 comments:

kerri said...

I'm glad you're back and posting like crazy. It was fun to see you in Ut. I feel like I can officially claim you as a friend, mostly cyber stuff but I did officially see you in person. So, I'll now refer to you as a friend instead of this friend of Brad's that I blog stalk :) big upgrade for me :)

Rachel said...

I did miss you!

So the picture of you with the Asian acrobat? Somebody else recently posted a picture with that SAME GUY! It's driving me nuts I can't remember who, and it'd take way too long scrolling through everybody's blog to find it, but anyway....

Glad you guys are back home safe. Boo to the fact that we live ridiculously far away from each other. We could hang out more if we didn't. I need to make new friends here.....sigh.