Eden wasn't such a big fan. She was scared to death of most anything. There is a little area (not a bouncy area) that little kids could play...she enjoyed that. There was also a little crab that she would sit on and say "bouncy bouncy" (there's a picture below).
It took her a while to warm up to the place, but she did eventually and went through one of the mazes TWICE. I think she felt really bad after playing in the little kid area and when she asked where Eva was I said, "She's playing on the big stuff over there." You could tell she realized that Eva was where she was too scared to go. In the end, we all enjoyed it (except Kylie who hurt her neck and had to go to the doctor to get it check out...).




And here's Macie and I ready to battle through the maze. This picture is funny cause I'm trying to look tough and Macie looks more like a cheerleader. (p.s. I won the race)





1 comment:
ok totally off the subject, but- you're hair is so long!!! PRETTY!!! I'm pretty sure you had it short when we were at SUU aka eons ago! How long are you in Utah for???
Post a Comment