Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Better Late than Never

Happy (late) Halloween! We went to our ward's carnival and trunk or treat which was a lot of fun. Tyson walked and played with Eden during the carnival...I was helping with the primary's booth of "shoot the ghosts on the wall with Nerf guns"...quite the popular game!

We unfortunately didn't get too many pictures...these are the best we got.

Eden the Indian and Jack the "JACK" o' Lantern...get it? Ha!

At the carnival Eden got her face painted (I mean, an indian has got to wear some war paint). She just sat there nice and still while they drew a flower on one side and a heart on the other....AND she never touched it after!

6 comments:

Rachel said...

Eden makes a very lovely indian. I thought she was supposed to be Pocahontas. Didn't you say that? Or maybe I did. I don't know. Somebody said something about Pocahontas on Halloween.

Rachel said...

Also, I forgot to say it was fun talking to you guys on skype! :)

Jess said...

WAY CUTE!!! She is so adorable! I know....I'm late too. Putting my pics up today.

Laura Jett said...

What a BEAUTIFUL indian she makes!! That is such a cute idea!! I think I'm going to have to steal that one for Makenzi in the future years. :D hehe.
Hahaha. yeah i'm glad i'm not the only one who's late on putting halloween picts up. I had my pumpkins up, but not the actual Halloween night picts. :P

Barb Elder said...

So cute. We just love Eden. Rylie always looks at your blog and says "I miss Eden, She is so cute".

Sherry (Li Rong) said...

She's the cutest Indian girl :-) I love reading your Edenism column. It makes me laugh all the time :-)