Conversations with Eden:
Me: "Eden, where is mommy's baby?"
Eden: (points to my belly button)
"Wah-Wah....crying."
(Shares her sippy cup with my belly)
"Poopy. Change."
(Wipes my belly with her hand)
"All better."
Me: "Eden, what should we name the baby?"
Eden: "Rock.....Trash......Hands."
Me: "Eden, where is mommy's baby?"
Eden: (points to my belly button)
"Wah-Wah....crying."
(Shares her sippy cup with my belly)
"Poopy. Change."
(Wipes my belly with her hand)
"All better."
Me: "Eden, what should we name the baby?"
Eden: "Rock.....Trash......Hands."
Well, looks like we've got 3 suggestions for baby names. Hmm...dunno if they're gonna make it in the runnings.





5 comments:
I'm kinda partial to Trash especilly for a boy since that is sooo what they do to your house! She sounds like the most entertaining child on the planet LoL
Ha ha! Hope she doesn't wipe the baby's poopy with her hand when he/she gets here!! :) Oh man, she is a crack up!
that's pretty much awesome. Sounds like she'll be super helpful when the baby comes....maybe a little too helpful.
Today Nate tried "nursing" his bear. Yes, I looked over and he was holding his bear to his shirt, so I asked him what he was doing.
He responded, "Bear was hungry, I'm feeding him."
Oh great. How do I deal with that one???
LOL! Too cute! Well if those are your three choices I would have to go with Rock. :) LOL
P.S. That is so weird... I was just saw my name on your list of friends and it said I updated my blog 2 months ago. . . however I've updated my blog many times since then. . . weird. I'll have to figure that out.
Post a Comment