Friday, September 18, 2009

Videos!

That's right, I decided to give up trying to get my new camera's videos to work on my computer...so I pulled out the old camera and just started using that for my videos. The other issue is now Eden just loves to play with the camera...so its hard to get her to sit still enough in pictures and videos. So here's what's been going on.

Eden is getting smarter and smarter. She recently started to understand counting a bit. Here's a video of her counting...but its kind of hard to listen and decipher. She says, "one. two. four. five." She's obviously still learning. But she's counted all the way up to 10 (with a little help from me...and usually skipping at least one number in the middle).


Eden is also growing a lot. We put up this little measuring thing on her wall and she loves it. She'll always put her back to it and wait for me to measure her. She also tried to put her kitty there once to be measured.


This video may seem kind of boring because it's not really of Eden but the book we are reading. I couldn't figure out any other way to do this video. And might I add...it's really hard to read and turn pages on a book while Eden is sitting on my lap and I'm holding my camera.

Anyhow, this is Eden's favorite boo, "Moo. Baa. La La La." She reads the book with me and we'll often recite it without the book because by now we've BOTH got it memorized. And at the end the book asks "What do you say?" I didn't realize until today that when I ask that she says, "Waah" because she refers to herself as a baby.



Speaking of Eden liking to be the baby. She always asks me and Tyson and rock her and sing "rock rock" meaning 1 of 2 songs. Here she is rocking her bear.


Finally, this is her putting baby to sleep....and herself to sleep. But she still loves to have someone pretend sleep and then she'll say "ATTACK" and body slam them.

5 comments:

meagan said...

I heart you and your whole family. The end.

Nielsen Familia said...

Eden is such a cutie pie! It would be fun for Sarah and Eden to get together! Also, I love Sandra Boynton books, there are definitely some of Sarah's favorites also. Her favorite ones are "Banyard dance", and "Pajama Time". If you don't have those ones, there are so fun!

Natalie said...

i love when kids memorize books. it was fun to hear her read that book in person! i'm still waiting for her to attack me sometime.

oh and i totally want twins too. but it's not very likely that we'll have them either.

One Happy Family said...

Beef!!! I can't believe how old Eden is. She is getting so smart!! I loved the movie of her reading the book with you! How sweet..

Jess said...

Wow! She is so cute and getting so big! Isn't being a mom the best thing in the world!