Friday, August 14, 2009

Update

I updated my picture blog for all of you interested in pictures of happenings in my life. There's everything from the group posse picture before I left, the family sushi party, the move, church history trip, our new place, and the start of med school.

tysonandbethany.blogspot.com

Honestly, not much is new here. Eden was really sick a few days ago and now has a never ending runny nose and cough. Tyson and I were starting to feel sick as of last night with sore throats. But I have been able to get a cleaning schedule in order (that is of course is no fun, thus making it hard to keep up with) and also finally getting back to cooking real meals and foods. Want to see what I'm eating....or would like to try eating someday...or what I've eaten in the past few months?

mylittleblackrecipebook.blogspot.com

I just use this blog to keep track of my recipes and try new recipes...instead of having millions of books and papers everywhere that can lost in the mess. And since I'm always on the search for new recipes I figure that others may be too.

No comments: