Monday, August 17, 2009

Rainy Days

This is our backyard when it rains (which is often does, especially at night). Our backyard floods and a relatively large river appears. Most nights there is TONS of thunder and lightening to the point where our entire house is shaking. It's AWESOME. I love it. The rain storms are definitely different than Utah rain storms.

The not so cool part of life is that our little family caught the swine flu. No fun. Eden is just getting over it (with the exception of a never ending runny nose and cough). Tyson just got over the worst part of sickness. And I am just STARTING the worst part. *sigh* So goes life. Lately we've taken this time to just lounge, watch movies, and eat soup.

Also, I'm still trying to figure out my new camera. I took some videos of Eden and I can't seem to attach them to my blog...guess I gotta keep trying to figure it out.

3 comments:

Nielsen Familia said...

I am jealous of the rain storms, and I am sorry about the swine flu. We had it too. No fun! I hope you get better soon!

Laura Jett said...

Holy Crap!! Swine Flu?!? You are the first of anyone *I* know to get it, that is just so crazy!! Get better soon!! I'm glad hubby and baby are getting better though!

Rachel said...

I'm NOT jealous of the rain. I got enough of that the summer we lived in Juneau to last me a lifetime.

I'm super sorry you have swine flu. How does the doctor know it's the swine flu as opposed to another flu bug??? Just wondering,