Friday, August 21, 2009

To Be a One Year Old...

Oh, who couldn't love this precious little girl?


Eden has developed a little sense of humor, being independent, has formed likes and dislikes, and is just a character all around! Well, there is one thing I know now...being a one year old is never boring!

Some snapshots of Eden's everyday life.

Eating...(the only straw we could find and she insisted on doing it all herself)


Coloring...(unfortunately we're at the stage where we have to distinguish "paper" for drawing and "paper" in books)


Running around "nakey" with large stuffed animals... (the one she has in her hands right now is a giant snake or as she calls it "Nake")

And getting into stuff...anything she can fit into or fit other things into...


And if I were to take a few more pictures of Eden's favorite activities...amongst the top I would say "tubby time", reading with mom and dad, watching "Elmo" or "Einstein" or some other movie (which she usually calls all of them "Elmo"...that just means to watch a movie), and talking talking talking (unfortunately I still can't get my new camera to work the video on my blog...I just gotta start using my old camera.)

4 comments:

Sharlee said...

She is so fun! Just wait until she starts talking in sentences- then you'll know what's going on in her head! It's even more fun!

Macie said...

What a character! We love her lots (and you guys too!). That diaper thing is hilarious. Eva already fights me on getting diapers on (she tries to roll/crawl away and gets mad) so I hope she learns from Eden that it's ok! It was good to chat with you guys for a minute today! We miss you and want you back with us!

Jess said...

She is such a doll! Oh my goodness! She looks like a ton of fun. LOL too cute!

Kristi Adams said...

Your blog always makes me laugh! You are such a cute mom with such a cute little girl!