Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Where to Begin...

OK...I don't really know where to begin. I mean, I kind of think of a blog as an online journal. So, this is me...from the beginning....



Once upon a time two people fell in love and got married.







They started a family...the youngest was Bethany.





Bethany always dreamed about finding her Prince Charming and starting a family of her own.







Then she met Tyson...and they fell in love. *awww*








....And they got married.







....And had a baby.








....And she's a cute and happy baby.




THE END

6 comments:

Rachel said...

cute post. Also, your blog is looking AWESOME! Sorry I didn't really help! Oops. But I really am so excited you started a blog!!! And did you know that Melissa had another baby????

Laura Jett said...

lol. cute story! it's just not "the end" until... well, never since you're sealed! ;) isn't it great?!? :D

Snell Family said...

Your little girl is so cute! Our blog is mattandaprilsnell.blogspot.com.

Emily said...

Love the pictures! And Eden is ADORABLE... but then you already knew that, didn't you!

Valeri Crockett said...

You missed the part where you met this really cool Alto in Hope Choir named Val. . . j/k. I agree, cute story, cute family, cute idea.
Take Care! Val

Benjamin and Jennie said...

that is the cutest story!!!! i love it:)