I decided to erase my previous GRINCH post and replace it for this one because I decided to be happier. Plus, I think I was giving people the wrong impression that I was a bad person with nothing good to say about life. That's a lie. Christmas really is great and I enjoy it more and more each day. I was having a little bit of a grouchy week that week. :)
Even driving in the snow wasn't bad today because we have new tires and new windshield wipers. See, already so many things to be grateful for in life!
7 years ago





2 comments:
LOL!!! you crack me up!! hahaha. You're favorite Christmas song should be the 12 Days of Christmas, the redneck style...if that's how they define it. haha. You totally remind me of that song while reading this! lol.
Hey Bethany! I found your blog through Rachel. I just have to say, your daughter is SO CUTE!!!
Post a Comment