Friday, December 5, 2008

Tribute to Eden

This is an update on Eden and all the things she does nowadays. I can't believe 6 months have already passed...she's getting bigger every day (trust me, I have to rotate her clothes almost DAILY to get things that fit her).

Biggest Accomplishments:
1. Eating solids (favorites: rice cereal, bread, and cold water)
2. Graduated from the Pacifier
3. Says "Mom" (only when she needs me in the middle of the night usually)
4. Sits up by herself
5. Puts herself to sleep
6. Drinks through a straw
7. ...and this random trick she likes to do...scrunching her nose and sniffing. I hope you can see it well...it was the best I could get on camera. I think it's funny but better in real life.


Basically, I love having a baby. She's the cutest thing in the world (I'm sure I'm bias just like all the other mothers out there). But really Eden has been a really great baby from day one and I love her so very much!

6 comments:

Rachel said...

Edie is a cutie. The video is way cute. Glad you are loving being a mom! I think it may have taken me a little longer to realize how much I love my job! :)

Valeri Crockett said...

That's a great face! You'll love blogging, it's fun!

Jess said...

She is so cute!! Wow she has gotten so big! I just added a blog myself! Check it out at http://thegarcias56.blogspot.com/ talk to you later :-) Oh and hey, I don't know how to contact Rachel. . . will you tell her for me to send an invite? Thanks!

The Emery's said...

She is so darn cute! What a character. Takes after her mom I'm sure. Hope you don't mind I found your blog off of Jess's. I'm excited to keep in touch with you this way!

Kas said...

Sometimes she reminds me of Dakota.. way cute. Dakota pants like a dog kind of like this but without the nose scrunchy part. ;)

Emily said...

That video is adorable! I have one of my niece playing peek-a-boo with a couch pillow and shrieking with laughter... kids are just so darn cute!