So, I would like you all to VOTE in my comments and tell me what I should do. (This may be a shameful thing I'm doing as this may show how FEW PEOPLE actually read my blog!) But I could sure use the help!





This is how I got where I am today. Tyson and I met in a hot tub. We had no interest in each other but decided to hold hands despite our better judgment. Two months later we were engaged. Two months after that we were married. Now we've got ourselves 3 beautiful girls and another girl on the way. And that is how I got where I am today.





14 comments:
Cut it off! All of it! you can donate it to "Baby Locks of Love," a new charity I am starting for poor babies who are unable to grow hair. I think this is especially important during the holiday season. All the proceeds will go to Baby Locks of Love, where your baby's hair will be turned into a beautiful wig (that may or may not be uneven). Find it in your heart to do the right thing. :)
I'm a sucker for little girls with headbands. She looks especially cute in the little pink headband.
Michelle
Don't listen to David. I'd say maybe just trim the parts that are super long, so it's a tiny bit more even all around? I don't know. Just be glad she doesn't have a mullet.
lol... who is David?? haha. I'm just as bad with Dante's hair, so i'm going to be in TROUBLE with Makenzi! lol. I have a hard time cutting the hair but find it looks much better after cutting it... at least it did with DJ. good luck! ;)
David is a friend of mine...but you can call him "trouble". ;) Oh wait...my husband just said (and I quote),
"David's not your friend, he's mine. He's my BFF."
So there you have it. That's who David is...my husband's BFF (despite the fact that I've known him since jr. high and they met through ME). lol
I think headbands are great!
I think every one of those pictures is adorable!! I can't decided. I think you dress her so cute no matter how you do her hair
I'm liking the headbands, especially that last one. Very cute. I also like that you don't put bows/flowers on her head that are also the size of her head. I'm starting to see this a lot and it scares me, it looks like the poor baby is being eaten alive by some overgrown flower.
to cut or not to cut?? i had the same question myself and pierce is only 3 months. so what did i do?? i cut it. it made it more even but now it sticks up. you win some and you lose the rest:) Eden is a cutie with or with out hair!!!!:) let me know what you conclude.
My vote is for the brown headband with the red bow!
i think Eden is so stink'n beautiful! (just to let ya know)
I'm loving the headbands, very very cute!
LOVE the headbands! I would only go with the mohawk for special occasions, however. ;)
I'm going to go against the grain and vote against the headbands. i always feel so bad when she is crying in the car and I don't know why then when I stop I notice the headband is over her eyes. So sad! If she has hair on top I would go for the Pebbles pony tail with a cute bow. Sooo cute!
Post a Comment