So, a wonderful friend of mine is a photographer and she really is AMAZING. She has a new website up at
www.brittanyandersenphotography.com and to celebrate she is having a giveaway. To find out more about the giveaway, it's at
http://brandonbrittany.blogspot.com . While I do love giveaways...more importantly Brittany really is a great photographer. She was nice though to take pictures of Eden for free when she was about a two months old just to try some new stuff she had been looking into. Since then her pictures have done nothing but go UPHILL. Seriously. Here are some of the pictures she took of Eden. (And for the record...these pictures aren't as good as the other ones I have seen lately on her blog and website. When she took mine she was messing around with some new things.)




3 comments:
cute cute cute!!! I *LOVE* getting free pictures and having the hook-ups!! :D
I didn't know you guys had a blog! I haven't seen Eden in so long. She's getting so big and so stinkin cute!
It helps to have a good photographer, but it helps even more to have a cute baby that smiles!! She's so cute. I love her smile dimples.
Post a Comment