My intent was NOT to only post about Molly...
Seems my computer has a bias and I can't seem to locate where the pictures (that I KNOW I took) of Eden and Leila have gone. For some odd reason, only the pictures of Leila seem to appear. I guess it just knows a cutie pie when it sees one.
Molly has quite developed a fun little personality over the past few months. She's now 9 1/2 months old and she's a whole lot of spunk and a whole lot of fun. She sits, crawls, walks when you hold her hands, can say a few things, and is always willing to try and try again.
She definitely knows what she likes...for example...when Leila sits on my lap, she knows that she DOESN'T want Leila there...because obviously mom's lap is her territory. She loves musical toys and dancing and singing. She love water and taking tubs. She loves Sandra Boynton books, especially "Moo. Baa. La La La." (which was also an Eden favorite long, long ago). She loves her mom and often when dad takes her away you'd think that he pinched her by the way she gets upset. She also loves food...but she can only feed herself...heaven forbid anyone try to help.
But man she's cute as a button. We love her so.





2 comments:
You're right--she's really cute!
She is really cute! Emi had that same shirt with hearts on it. I love it. I can't believe she's already 9 months. It's insane how fast children age! I sweat they age faster than the rest of us....because I'm pretty sure I'm only 23.
Post a Comment