Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Before We Left

I'm attempting to get myself back into the blogging world again since moving back to Kansas City makes it harder to friends and family to keep in contact with me.

I missed a TON of stuff that I wished to blog about in my last days of being in Utah.  It was a wonderful last hurrah before headed away from family.  But for the sake of time...here's a very few pictures that I was able to pull off my phone.
.






Now we've made it to Kansas City to be back with Tyson (hurrah for having a husband again!) and we're moved into our new place, settling in, making friends, and just enjoying life.

1 comment:

Anaise said...

You're here?! Check out www.nfltkc.org It's our Homeschooling group. Today is recess at 2 pm. We're going to be there (but we might be a little bit late).