7 years ago
Tuesday, September 4, 2012
Good Times, Good Times
We've had lots of good times.
I haven't blogged as much as I planned because I've been having internet troubles and an unsolved mystery involving my camera and pictures that I swear were taken but are yet to be found....
Things are settling down (at least a little). Tyson did a rotation in Kansas City but has now made his way to Tuscan, Arizona for another four-week rotation. I was planning on driving out to visit him when he ends up going to Mesa, Arizona in October but I'm starting to wonder if my preg-o body can handle such a trip....
Unfortunately I think we need to cancel that trip. But Tyson does get one week off in October where he plans to fly out and see us. Then of course go back Mesa, followed by Peoria, Illinois. Then HOME SWEET HOME. *sigh*
Eden and Leila are quite the bundles of joy (and frustration at times, I'll admit). Eden's developed a love for Barbies and practically anything that is extremely girly. Leila's my little drama where everything is exaggerated from, "I love you much mommy dear!" to "Eden share...NEVER NEVER NEVER!" And whenever she talks to Tyson on Skype she says, "Daddy...pick up me!" And Tyson always wishes he could just pick her up and hold her.
Eden is starting ballet class this week. She's so excited! There is nothing she wants more than to be graceful like a ballerina while wearing those pretty skirts and leotards. I'm interested to see how much she likes it and how well she does.
I'm pregnant-er and pregnant-er as the days go by. I thought about taking a preg-o picture of me to share, but I never got around to it. I'm just glad to see the weather cool down a bit. *ahhh* But I do still feel sick, mostly in the morning after breakfast. And depending on what I eat for dinner I often get some form of heartburn at night. I haven't had too many cravings as of lately (although I had plenty of cravings earlier on). And we still don't have a name picked out....although as my labor day activity I ended up taking a poll of our list-o-names and asking family their tops. But in the end, we aren't THRILLED about any of the names, so we may end up throwing the list out altogether. We'll see.
Well, that's the scoop. Hopefully the internet is kind enough to let me blog more and I can figure out the case of the missing camera pictures.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
Your girls are SO cute. Also, you are a champion for surviving that long without Tyson!!! Someday all these sacrifices will be worth it. You're a hero!
Hang in there . . . not like you're going to do anything else!?! I'm sending sympathy vibes your way.
Post a Comment