Thursday, September 27, 2012

30 Weeks


I don't think I've taken a classic "side view of the prego belly" picture yet this pregnancy.  So, I thought I'd take one to share.  Although I don't think this is the most flattering picture of me....pity.

Not much is going on with the pregnancy.  Things seem to be as normal as can be.  Just getting bigger, I have crazy dreams every night, a bit of morning sickness in the morning, a bit of heartburn at night, back pains, and I fully admit that I already find myself waddling a bit.

But other than that, things are grand.  Honestly, it could be worse...MUCH worse.  So, I'm grateful.

10 weeks....

It does scare me.

I mean...3 kids?  Seriously?  What was I thinking?

I may not survive.

Often times I think I won't survive the "name-the-baby game" that has turned into "I refuse to think of any names until I'm in the hospital in labor because naming this baby is giving me ulcers to add to my other pregnancy symptoms."

Ok fine.  Cut the drama.

I'll survive.

2 comments:

Anaise said...

You're just darling! And you can do 3 kids--no problem! Just take one day at a time and love them, love them, love them!

Neff Family said...

You look amazing for 30 weeks!! And don't be scared. 3 is a cake walk =) You're going to do great!