Wednesday, May 2, 2012

A Little Weekend Trip

The past weekend Tyson had a long weekend.  So, we celebrated by going to St. George.  Oh, it was awesome.  I love St. George.  Swimming every day, temple trip, climbing on the red rocks, and of course Orange Peel boba drinks (for more info on those, go to this post).



Leila wasn't having a good time at the red rocks.  But the rest of us had a blast.
Tyson's sister, Lydia, came with us...we love Lydia.

Leila's favorite part was the temple.  She kept yelling "TEMPLE!"
It was a beautiful overcast day.  Wonderful weather.  Not too hot and not too cold.


3 comments:

Neff Family said...

I'm so jealous! What a wonderful picture of the temple.

Annegirl said...

I love St George too. And you saw clouds there!! Write that in your journal!

The Reynolds said...

I love St. George. Looks like you had a great weekend.