We've had so many things happen since my last post.
And my pictures aren't in chronological order....
Oh well.
May 12th was Eden's 4th birthday. WHAT? She's FOUR!?! Yeah, crazy.
She no longer thinks "cake" is cool for birthdays, she always wants cake pops.
And because Eden is....well....EDEN....she wanted cake pops in the form of Leukocytes and Salmonella. That's normal for a four year old, right? Okay, so may be a LITTLE quirky. But we love her.
The left in leukocyte and the right is a salmonella. They were definitely not very pretty or appetizing...but they did taste delicious. And I think my family got a kick out of being able to say they ate salmonella on purpose.We stuck a candle in a leukocyte and sang "happy birthday" then we said, "ok, make a wish and blow out the candle!" Then we could all hear her LOUDLY whisper "I wish I were a princess!" we all her might and zeal before she blew it out.
That sounds much more like a four year old girl.
Then there was swimming in the backyard.
We also went swimming at the Lehi pool as a birthday present to Eden as well. But no pictures of that...although it is a pretty awesome pool and the kids had a great time.
Cousin Eva threw a cupcake decorating party which was quite a hit.
My family had a large garage sale (which I only made about $7....I'm so rich).
But the best part was towards the end of the garage sale we wanted to keep the kids more entertained. So, we set up a little swimming pool in the backyard. Then after the garage sale was over, they took their towels and dried off by laying in the sun. Then Eden came in saying, "can we have a special tropical drink with a fruit on the side?" Being the awesome mom I am...I gave them a cup of juice, cut up an orange, and Brayden was extremely excited because he had little umbrellas to add to the drinks. They may as well have been in Hawaii.
And I'm missing a bunch of other awesome events that I failed to take pictures of....
- Tyson and I celebrated our 5th anniversary on May 10th. He took me out to The Avengers followed by Sushi. Oh, it was awesome...the dinner AND the movie. Incredible.
- I went to a Hale Center Theater play with family. We got free tickets from a friend of my grandma's. We watched Father of the Bride. Maybe not one of my favorite plays, but still tons of fun.
Then there's mothers day. That was my "bad day". I had so much morning sickness (that was really ALL DAY sickness) that I felt horrible. I couldn't keep any food down. I really couldn't move from a laying position without needing to throw up. Saturday night I was feeling really sick. And today I've also been really sick (but today at least I'm somewhat function and I've been able to keep A LITTLE food down). Ugh, I thought 13 weeks into pregnancy I wasn't supposed to start feeling this way. Oh well.
Overall, its been great and I'm glad I wasn't deathly sick for all the fun events that went on this past week and I was able to enjoy it all!





1 comment:
Eden. Oh man. I love that kid. And congrats on FIVE years!!!
Post a Comment