We had seen on a map that Colorado National Monument was close by...
But we never ventured out to it.
Then while I was in AZ, Tyson decided (with nothing else to do while we were all gone) to go and see it.
He called to tell me, "I'm going to see the monument"
Ten minutes later he called again, "I'm at the moment...you've GOT TO COME!"
So, I came home...and we went.
Man, I love Grand Junction. A national monument for a backyard.
Rockin'.
Literally.
The girls probably found the dirt on the ground the most exciting part.
Overall, a very awesome day.
And on a side note...the picture below is when Tyson and I went on a "Walk From Obesity" that the staff at the hospital participated in. I got to meet all the doctors he's been telling me about over the past two months, get free t-shirts, get a little exercise, and get a free lunch from Subway at the end.





1 comment:
Wow! Spoiled!! That's gorgeous. I'm so jealous you're so close to it, too. Still, Arizona is pretty awesome...(mooove to Arizona, you know you want to...)
Post a Comment