So, for the 3 or so of you that read my blog....
So, when I start feeling "blog-ish" again, I'll write.
This is how I got where I am today. Tyson and I met in a hot tub. We had no interest in each other but decided to hold hands despite our better judgment. Two months later we were engaged. Two months after that we were married. Now we've got ourselves 3 beautiful girls and another girl on the way. And that is how I got where I am today.
9 comments:
That was your post!? Lame. :)
we all go through the anti blogging phase! Just come back and dont forget about your blog (we all love reading it!) And I bet there are a lot more then 3 people who read it!
Ditto. I support your absence fellow blogger! *fist pump*
Hey, I am reader NUMBER FOUR! You are more popular than you know ;)
I love reading your posts. I just can't always comment. Come back soon!
I've been that way for over a year now. It's hard to get back in to it because people have given up on you posting and quit checking it. Don't stay gone for too long. I love the antics your girls cause and it always makes me smile.
I go through anti-blogging and anti check others blogs ALL THE TIME. Funny that I finally have decided to venture into my blog list and your not blogging. Looks like we are on a different schedule:) No worries, I think it's all normal. I look forward to catching up on all you have been doing...maybe it is good that you take a break so I can:)
Val
I haven't been blogging much lately, either. I miss you guys and especially those funny Edenisms! Maybe I'll go read your other blog :)
I read your blog! We all go through anti-blogging spells. I look forward to your pro-blogging moods in the future!
Post a Comment