.....and play robots.
(Included: 1 Cereal Box made bodysuit, "Syndrome's Remote" wristband, and 2 Anklets)
(I even made buttons and button holes...proud moment)
Eden named it "the Di Vinci Robot"
(apparently she's been listening to her dad's excited raving of the new technology available to doctors)
Then build a city.
(Eden's house equipped with swing set and flying car, Mom's house equipped with a splash pad, a happy sun, several clouds, and a rain cloud with umbrellas. No, she didn't draw all of it, it was a dual effort.)
Have a picnic.
Go on a dragon hunt.
And no day seems complete to my kids unless there's time for rock collecting.
Then after procrastinating all I could, I went back inside to reality...and cleaned the house. *bleh*





3 comments:
I agree, being inside is over rated!!
Make a mess outside instead for once!
p.s. the dragon hunt looked like fun
You are such a fun Mom! So creative!
That is such a fun idea!
Post a Comment