Friday, August 19, 2011

Home Sweet Home

*Our New Family Room

After living in Grand Junction for a WHOLE two weeks....I took a trip to Utah.

I went back and forth a million times "Maybe I shouldn't go." "It'll be OK, just go."

Then one morning I just decided, "I'M GOING".

I packed the kids, and left.

I was able to visit some old friends at a wedding reception, play with family, visit a farm, go to a water park, go to IKEA, see some houses at Parade of Homes, swim, and just have a great time.

But now we're back in Grand Junction...and its nice to be back home. I do love it here.

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Did you go to the Up house? If so, you were right by our new house! You have a clear view of the Up house from the back of our house. I hope you had a good trip! Next time hopefully we can get together!