Monday, May 2, 2011

Eden the Artist

In my house, you will never find a blank piece of paper. Here is some of Eden's artwork that I've found around the house recently.

(Click on the picture to make it bigger and easier to see.)

"The Big Bad Wolf and the 3 Little Pigs"
"Flowers", "Christmas Tree", "Chick", and "Helicopter"
"Unicorn", "Kung Fu Panda with a Bowl of Noodles, Chopsticks, and Spoon"
"Monster"
"Eden Naked with a Diaper" and "Smiling 'E's"

5 comments:

Eliza said...

So cute. Such a good little artist.

Macie said...

I LOVE these! We got your letter tonight. She is so creative!

Sharlee said...

She is so amazing! I love the Kung Fu Panda with noodles...

Sherry (Li Rong) said...

OMG She's so gonna be an artist!!!!

Rachel said...

It's quite possible that your daughter is a better artist than me. I still do stick figures.
I love all these pictures!