Friday, May 27, 2011

Play Time with Grandma

*Several posts about my mom's visit below.*

Between Hayden visiting and then right after (literally the day after) my mom coming to visit.....this picture best sums up how awesome these past few weeks have been...
Eden was so tired that she fell asleep while eating dinner.

My mom came to visit last week....and it was loads of fun. We had a party. We actually had a longer parter than expected because she missed her flight home on Friday and couldn't get another flight until Tuesday. (While it was unfortunate that she missed her flight....I admit I loved it...we had a good time).

The girls loved it too.
We honestly did so much. It was a blast. We went to the Moon Marble Factory, Crown Center, Kaleidoscope, Deanna Rose Farm, book fair, Legends, and out to eat more than I probably should admit.

I decided to put this picture on here cause I only have one picture at the Moon Marble Factory....but it was AWESOME! It was a little building FILLED with marbles and old-school toys that made me remember my childhood.
This lady in the picture actually made a marble in front of our eyes. She even put a little glass frog on the top of it that looked awesome.

...To see the rest of my mom's trip here....I've got several more posts below.

No comments: