Tyson and I have been married for four years. In those four years, we've had two wonderful little girls, moved to 4 different places (our 5th time comes at the end of June), both graduated with a bachelors degrees, Tyson got into med school, and just having a great time with each other.
This last Thursday we celebrated our 4th anniversary.
Tyson took the night off from boards studying.
Dinner was delicious.
The movie was funny.
It was a simple and GREAT anniversary. In fact, I'd call it "BLISSFUL".
Thanks mom for babysitting.
Its amazing when I think about how things have changed over the years. What's even more amazing is how even with all this change, Tyson and I have been able to change and grow closer to one another over the years. God truly knew that Tyson and I were a good match, a better match than I could have imagined. Every change over the years have been a good change that brings Tyson and I closer together.
And to finish off this post....Here's a little list of things Tyson and I like to do together:
- At night we like to watch shows on Netflix and Hulu. Things we've watched include: Law and Order, Pushing Daisies, Bones, Arrested Development, House, Community and a few other things here and there.
- We've mastered the art of making an AWESOME fruit smoothie.
- Tyson and I like to dream of our future home...things like a little bungalow in a semi-rural area and larger piece of land with simple and clean decor, art such as the picture of Christ by Minerva Tiechert, small chandelier, Venetian mirror, and Tyson's "dream office".
- Occasionally, Tyson and I like to try our hand at DIY projects such as recovering our dining chairs (which need to be done again), reupholstering a Laz-E-Boy recliner, and painting and finishing a bookshelf.
- Tyson and I often talk about our financial dreams like living like paupers to pay off our med school debts FAST, paying with a dream house entirely with cash, and going through life never owning a credit card.





1 comment:
Happy Anniversary! You guys are cute! Any time Isaac and I can have a "date" without kids, I would call it "blissful" also :) Not that I don't love my kids, but it's just nice to have a break. I just wanted to recommend PSYCH to you. We love that show. We just started Pushing Daisies, and we like it so far.
Post a Comment