I've been feeling lonely lately. Mostly just a bit homesick and ready to see my family again. I miss them.
Last year, for the April General Conference, my sister Laura came out to visit me with her son, Trey. This year she decided to make it a tradition and came again (this time with Trey and her new little one, Ramona).
Laura wins the "Best Sister Award". I needed that break from life and to see someone in my family again.
We kept pretty busy going to parks, window shopping, riding around town, chasing around children, and of course watching conference (...when we weren't chasing around children).
Ramona and Leila.
(The ironic thing about this picture is that I think Ramona is a happier baby than Leila in general. Ramona TALKS and BABBLES like crazy and Leila gave lots of CRUSTY faces and WHINY noises.)
Eden and Trey are complete opposites personality-wise. They had a love-hate relationship with each other. But overall, they loved being with each other.





1 comment:
Your shoes in that last pic are seriously so cute! I'm vaguely remembered a blog post about them before....
Hurray that you're sister came to visit!!! What fun! Having family come visit is always good for the soul when you're homesick.
Love you!
Post a Comment