Monday, February 21, 2011

Look Out World!

Look who's CRAWLING! Its so exciting....and yet so scary. Time to put up gates, put items up on high shelves, and start saying "Where'd Leila go?".

I admit, I'm so excited for her...and yet I'm so scared. Cause this girl's gonna be TROUBLE!

LOOK OUT WORLD! Leila's on the LOOSE!

(Sorry for the poor video quality. It was taken on my phone. BUT at least I can put a video on my blog....which is better than I've been able to do for a long time.)

3 comments:

Nielsen Familia said...

She is so cute!!! Did she start crawling sooner than Eden??

Rachel said...

Wahoo! Look at her go! She's pretty fast for just learning!

The Finlinsons said...

Julia - After looking it up (cause I couldn't remember), Leila is crawling at 8 months and Eden was almost almost 11 months before she crawled. But Eden hardly crawled at all before she started walking.