Monday, January 10, 2011

Home Again, Home Again


We are finally back in Missouri...

I'm sad to be so far away from family, friends, temples, and "vacation mode" where I give myself budget money to spend on clothes and going out to eat and other unnecessary items that I don't allow myself to buy during the rest of the year.

I realized that I hadn't been able to post pictures and thought "I'll post some, I didn't take that many pictures anyway."

Wrong.

...33o pictures...

So, I chose a few pictures as a glimpse into my vacation.

And I've decided that I'm gonna post several pictures on my (long time, unused) picture blog tysonandbethany.blogspot.com. It may take a while, but this way people who are interested in looking at all my pictures are free to look and enjoy. :)

Crazy Fun.
Snow.
Girls' Outings.
1st Foods..Wide Mouth...Happiness.
Family Pictures.
Running Fast in Lightening McQueen slippers.
(And many other Christmas gifts)
Squishy Cheeks.
Jungle Jims.
Happy Baby.
Children's Museum.

2 comments:

Sharlee said...

Your little girls just can't get any cuter! I love their squishy cheeks! And I love how Tyson doesn't have squishy cheeks so he has to fake it... :)

Benjamin and Jennie said...

looks like you guys had a fun vacation!!!! It so cute seeing the girls dressed alike... love it!!!