Friday, December 3, 2010

My Little Wonder Pet

(To all you parents with children in love with Wonder Pets...like Eden.)

When stuck indoors
With the flu and the cold,
Being indoors
Grows kinda old.

Inside all day
Our sanity thins,
But that is when
The fun begins!

-Bethany Finlinson (AKA: Mom)

All it takes is:
1 mommy-made cape
1 box
1 sail (made from my feeding cover)
1 Wonder Pets logo (made of felt)

...Then let the adventures begin!!!

The Wonder Pets Save the Giraffe

"Oh no!
There is a baby animal that needs to be saved!
We are coming to save you baby animal!"
"To the fly boat!"
"A baby giraffe stuck in a some fabric!
This is serious!"
"I will cut the fabric with my (plastic) knife!"
"You are saved baby giraffe!
The Wonder Pets were here to help!"
Join us next time for "The Wonder Pets Save the Lego People!"

(No animals or toys or fabric were actually harmed during this rescue.)

11 comments:

Eliza said...

You guys are too funny.

meagan said...

This. Was. Fantastic. You have got to be the funnest mom ever!

Nielsen Familia said...

Cute idea Bethany! I think I need to make a cape for Sarah for Christmas!

Adriane said...

I love love love love love this!!!

Sharlee said...

We love Wonder pets too! Weston has all the songs memorized...

Benjamin and Jennie said...

how cute! Bethany you are a creative mom!!!!! love it!

The Voorhees Family said...

Too cute! Hey, I think I'm alive again. Are you guys coming to Utah for Christmas?

The Keele's said...

I'm sorry, but you said it wrong- it goes ...."This is SEWWIOUS!!!" LoL My daughter loves them! Especially MingMing the duck with the speech impediment! I could live without them LoL You are quite a fun mom!!!

Macie said...

I have never heard of Wonder Pets but I'm sure Eva would love it. You're such a fun mom!

Sherry (Li Rong) said...

You're so creative!!! Love it. I wish I could be this fun for my kid someday :-)

Jess said...

HAHAHA! This is was too cute! What a great mom you are!!