Friday, December 10, 2010

Life of a Mother


Amen. I hear ya Hilary.

Currently my children are sleeping and I had a really good day. I'm not feeling so much like pulling my hair out (like I sometimes do) but I did happen to see this video on someone else's blog and it gave me a good laugh.

Kind of a "ha ha...its so true..." kind of laugh.

....and I only have 2 younger children....

4 comments:

Jess said...

I love this video! I've seen it a few times and crack up every time. I'm excited for you about your move too! It will be so nice being closer to family. :)

Neff Family said...

This is why I have mixed feelings about my five year old still needing naps...He starts 1st grade next year, but I need sanity...I just don't know what to do =)

Adriane said...

I remember seeing that "bedtime and naptime and bedtime and naptime" part somewhere and thinking.

"YES! It's not just ME! :D"

My 3-year-old doesn't take naps any more, but we definitely "lie down for thirty minutes" so Mommy doesn't go crazy!

Rachel said...

I've heard her do this one before at women's conference! So funny!

I'm with you...sometimes life is really crazy, and I think, life is just going to get more crazy with the more kids I have. It's worth it, I know, but sometimes you wonder if it's worth your sanity. :)