For the long weekend and Tyson's birthday, my mom gave us a vacation to Lake of the Ozarks (about 3 1/2 hours away from Kansas City) at their time share. It was AWESOME! Thanks mom!
My camera was just about dead and I couldn't find the charger...so here are a few pictures I was able to snap...
When we got there we ate at Steak n' Shake (which I love and is really cheap). Plus they gave Eden a Steak n' Shake hat and paper car. Eden played with it all night taking her snake and elephant for a ride.
And of course, while at the condo we enjoyed having cable TV which we normally don't have. Tyson and I have an addiction to HGTV. I admit it.
Thanks again mom!
The only bad part about the vacation was coming home to 'real life' so soon.





2 comments:
Fun! You went hiking! Did you like it as you were hoping to?
I'm jealous of the vacation. One of these days we'll have to make it out your way and visit you.
That looks so much fun! Eden is turning into such a gorgeous little lady!!!
Post a Comment