(The butterflies are made out of plastic with a magnet on the back. I bought them on sale at Target once upon a time back when I just got really sick of Eden's room looking so plain and lonely. Anyhow, you put in a small metal tack and then the butterflies magnetize to them.)
I like the room but don't LOVE it. I still have a few more projects to go.





6 comments:
Love the butterflies. So cute for a little girls' room.
Way cute. I love the butterflies =) Have you ever seen that "magnetic" paint. They also have "chalk board" paint. One day, after the millenium I'm sure, I'll paint the kids play room with it. Gonna be AWESOME! You've got me all inspired and excited now.
it's adorable! I love it!
You are amazing! I wouldn't have the energy to do something that creative... and I only have one kid
Cute signs and I love the butterflies!! and I love your last post too! haha. Such a cute chubby girl she is! lol. ;)
Love what you did to the girls' room. I wish I were that creative and crafty.
Post a Comment