Thursday, October 7, 2010

Conversation with Leila

Leila: "Hi Mom! I'm naked!"
Mom: "Hey little chubber!"
Leila: "WHAT? You think I'm CHUBBY?"
Mom: "Well, LOOK at those little rolls!"
(Leila looks at her rolly legs)
Leila: "Oh, its not THAT bad."
Mom: "Let's see if if my hand fits around your thigh."
(Leila thinking: "Let's see if MY hand fits around YOUR thigh mom!")
Leila: (Laughs) "I may be a little chubby, but I'm still cute!"

8 comments:

Sherry (Li Rong) said...

OMG she's so cute! I LOVE chubby babies!It's amazing how she has both you and Tyson in her look!

Eliza said...

I love her smile. Such a doll.

Macie said...

Oh man, I want to squish her!! Especially in the last picture. This makes me really excited to have a tiny baby again.

P.S. We all keep cracking up about what Eden wants to be for Halloween. :)

The Justice Family said...

Oh she is way cute! How did you get her to hold still for all those cute pictures? Hope you have a great day!

Adriane said...

Hahaha! I love it!

brittany said...

I love how their room is coming along! It's motivating me to finish my girls' room!

Leila is so cute!

Lynsie said...

I want to hold her again! When are you guys coming back to Utah next. We miss you!

Emily said...

Happy. :)