Here's my little Leila. She's almost 2 months old. Man, how time flies!
7 years ago
This is how I got where I am today. Tyson and I met in a hot tub. We had no interest in each other but decided to hold hands despite our better judgment. Two months later we were engaged. Two months after that we were married. Now we've got ourselves 3 beautiful girls and another girl on the way. And that is how I got where I am today.
6 comments:
You have the cutest kids. =)
WHAT A CUTIE PIE! I love it when babies start smiling...it melts your heart.
She is so super cute! I love that picture with that huge smile on her face. Her name is way cute too. And just as a heads up if I EVER have a girl we're naming her Alayla. I know it's close to Leila and didn't want you to think we stole it. :) Cute cute!!
I LOVE HER!! When we were on our way to Sunday dinner at my parents house, I said, "Let's go see Nana & Papa" and Eva said, "Hold baby Leila!!" We miss you guys. :)
yay! I love the smiles! Afton smiles and talks all the time and it just so fun! I can't believe they are almost two months already!
She is adorable. She must take after her mother! haha.
They definitely are keepers!
Post a Comment