Monday, August 16, 2010

Going Green

Not environmentally going green....

Literally....GREEN.

At least I wouldn't ASSUME that green tub soap foam was making an environmental contribution to society. But Eden thoroughly enjoyed it.

(My deepest apologies for anyone who is offended by child-in-the-bathtub pictures.)
This is the face of trouble....
The portrait she had me draw. (left to right: grandma, dad, mom, Lydia (aboveish), Leila (belowish), Eden....and behind Eden there's a picture of a bathtub and a rubber duckie) Man, I'm an artist...I should go into a bathroom foam art business or something!
Cute girl. Nasty water. Very nasty water...


3 comments:

Rachel said...

Fun! We have some soap kind of like that that's "Bob the Builder" that you're supposed to "glue" these sponge bricks together. I never thought of doing art with it. Pretty cool. And you are a good artist. :)

Jess said...

LOL! Love it! She is so cute! And how fun! Those are going to be great pictures and memories to be able to look back at. Oh and ...LOVE THE HAIR! :)

Macie said...

How fun! I wish Eva were more like Eden. She HATES bubbles with a passion. You are a fantastic artist! :)