I had a great vacation and I was so happy to see family, bless Leila, have extra help with the baby, and get away from "real life" for awhile.
But on the other hand...
Why its nice to be back home from vacation...
Drive from Missouri to Utah
Drive back and forth between family and in-laws
Drive from Utah to Oregon
Drive to different tourist attractions in Oregon
Drive back to Utah from Oregon
Drive back and forth between family and in-laws
Drive to campground site past Heber
Drive home from campground site
Drive to airport
Fly home.
- Why bloggers often are slower to update their blogs after having a baby.
- What its like to have a baby who wants to be held all the time.
- Vacations really can mess with you and children's schedules.
- Even the best of toddlers can instantly hit the "terrible twos".
So, to sum it all up....perhaps I'll become a better blogger once my life gets back to normal and my children decide to let me have a few moments to myself...
Hmm...this may be my last blog...
p.s. I'm assuming that EVERYONE can see that annoyance in the middle my blog that says my picture or video has been deleted (or something like that). Anyone know how to get rid of it?





5 comments:
Welcome back! And here's to many more blogs in the future...the far future =) Missed you! haha!
I hear ya. We're glad to be back home as well. I'm so glad our timing worked out so well and we were in Utah at the same time (since we weren't in Oregon at the same time). It was so good to see you guys and spend time with you!
To answer your question it's your background. I think thecutestblogontheblock website renewed a bunch of its backgrounds. So just go visit the site and re-copy and paste the background into your HTML/Java script thingy (so technical, I know) on the design page. :)
I don't know how you did it! I'm just sitting here in my cosy house not even driving to the family reunion because it's just "too hard" with a little baby... So, you just make me look like a party pooper! Cutest blog on the block just erased everyone's backgrounds so you just need to get a new one. And don't stop blogging- your's are the best source of entertainment I get all day!
How are you holding up with Tyson back at school? We need to get together again soon.
AMEN Sistah! Wow! I thought I was crazy driving to Washington with ONE 6 week old back in the day! You are TOUGH and you deserve a break from blogging :P
Post a Comment