Monday, June 21, 2010

My Little Girls

Who couldn't love these girls?

7 comments:

Kylie said...

Oh my goodness These are the most precious little ones on the planet! I miss you all and can't wait to see you in July!!!! xoxo Aunt Ky

The Voorhees Family said...

Such little cuties! How are you sleeping?

Kristi Adams said...

COngrats! LOVE the name! SHe is just way too cute!

The Justice Family said...

Oh...they are so cute...When you get to Utah let me know I would love to see you and the girls. Hope you are doing well.

Sarah said...

Both your girls are so cute! Can't wait to meet her in person. Speaking of which, any trips planned to Utah?

The Emery's said...

Ohhh.... congrats!!! She is so darn cute! Looks just like her mom!

Eliza said...

I know you're busy with the fam in utah, and babies and stuff but it's time to post again. I need to see more of that little girl.