Monday, June 14, 2010

Before the Baby Comes

Our little family decided to go out together on one of our last ever "family of three" outings.

We decided to go to the money museum which was fun (it was also not a large museum which worked out for the best with me and my big belly and a 2 year old).
Next to $40 million dollars....
Eden is as big as $1 million. (p.s. we decided to just go without doing Eden's hair...thus the "mop on the head" look.)
After the museum, we went to Costco (which is one of Eden's favorite stores) and to a few other stores to get some last minute odds and ends. This included a little stuffed animal llama that Eden got for her baby sister as a present (she picked it out).

Right now Tyson and I are taking a break from running around while Eden is FINALLY down for a nap (now that its 6 p.m.)....but I've got a list of things that needs to be done still....

"To Do" list:
  • Clean house
  • Buy baby diapers (forgot those while we were out)
  • Meal plan and grocery shop
  • Do some laundry
  • Mow the lawn
  • Pack "last minute) items in hospital bag
I'm ready to have this baby. Wish me luck!

7 comments:

Neff Family said...

Good luck! Tomorrow, I can't believe it! You must be so excited. Two is soooo fun!!

Sharlee said...

Good luck! Hope it all goes well- we can't wait to meet her!

Rachel said...

Good luck! I'm so excited for you! Love you!

The Reynolds said...

Good luck with everything. I hope everything goes quickly. I'm right there with you on the whole "scared of having 2 kids" thing. Eden is going to be a great big sister and your big helper. I can't wait to see pictures. Let me know if you need anything.

The Keele's said...

Please tell me mowing the lawn is for your hubby to do lol I hope you love having 2 as much as I do! Good Luck!!!

Sherry (Li Rong) said...

Bethany, I hope you're already done with labor!! Hope everything went well. Can't wait to see baby pictures!!

Jessie Evans said...

Oh! Do Diapers.com! They deliver next day, and as far as I can tell, they also have the best prices. Use code JALE3166 to get $10 off your first order.

Also. Good luck. I'm hating the waiting game and your even closer than I am.