I MADE IT TO UTAH! WAHOO!!!!!
Let the FUN begin!
....and where's Tyson? At work....what's vacation?
7 years ago
This is how I got where I am today. Tyson and I met in a hot tub. We had no interest in each other but decided to hold hands despite our better judgment. Two months later we were engaged. Two months after that we were married. Now we've got ourselves 3 beautiful girls and another girl on the way. And that is how I got where I am today.
6 comments:
Yay! Welcome home! Enjoy the high altitude, inversion, freezing weather and beautiful snow. But mostly, have a HAPPY HOLIDAY!!
yay! Welcome home! We have missed you!
Oh Tyson, working is so lame. You need to take a page out of Chuck's book.
Hey, we're in Utah too. We should hang out. We're doing hockey this monday night at 6:15pm if you can come. Otherwise you can come to my parents house any time or I should stop by yours. I bet our little girls would have a blast together.
-Brad
Man! As soon as you get to Utah you are the worst blogger ever!
Love having you here though,
Melissa
I hope your stay here was fun!
Post a Comment