Friday, December 4, 2009

Here Comes Santa Claus!

Don't these pictures make you want to laugh and cry all at the same time! I mean, kids HATE Santa at first but later he'll become "the best ever". Poor Eden hated Santa...but her little sad face is so cute and funny. I'm such a mean mom. Jack definitely wasn't a fan of Santa either.

But Eden did like the bouncy ball Santa gave her. And she even admitted to me that it was nice of Santa to give her a toy even though when I asked her if she liked Santa she said, "no".


p.s. Thanks Eliza for the pictures.

3 comments:

Macie said...

I think I'm going to be a mean mom too (actually, I know I already am)! These pictures are sad but HILARIOUS! :) She'll like him someday.

Eliza said...

I love it!

Rachel said...

I think Santa must have gone on a diet...his face is looking REALLY skinny these days.

Nate is loving Christmas this year. I haven't tried to put him on Santa's lap yet though....still probably wouldn't go over well.

Your last post was freakin' hilarious. I love you.

Also, David says it's a go for St. George. We're just not going to go to his work party, so we can leave on the Friday after his final. Sound good?