7 years ago
This is how I got where I am today. Tyson and I met in a hot tub. We had no interest in each other but decided to hold hands despite our better judgment. Two months later we were engaged. Two months after that we were married. Now we've got ourselves 3 beautiful girls and another girl on the way. And that is how I got where I am today.
26 comments:
YAY!!! That is so stinking exciting!! Congrats!!!
Congratulations! That is so exciting!!!
Congratulations! Having 2 is so much fun!
Oh my gosh oh my gosh oh my gosh!!! I clicked on that HOPING that's what it would be!! Congratulations! That's wonderful! Eden is going to LOVE being a big sister, she's just the perfect girl for it =) Haha. What's the due date? Dish, dish, dish.
Holy smokes! Congrats!
YAY! :) When are you due?
June 16th is the due date for all you asking!!!
Hurray! Congrats you guys! Do you know when you are due? Eden will be such a good big sister!
Congrats! Love the way you announced it plain and simple. :)
Wow!!! How exciting!!! That's so cool. I'm so happy for you.
yay how fun! When is your due date! I am so happy for you
YAY!!! I am so excited for you! Hooray!!!!
WOOT WOOT! I have been SO good at keeping it a secret but I'm glad you finally let it out!! :) I can't wait for niece/nephew #2!
OMG..the last time I saw you, you were prego!! Dang girl!
YAY!!! That's awesome!! When's the due date?!? ... oh, june 16th. haha. That's SO exciting!! Congrats!! :D I hope you are feeling alright!
OMG!!! CONGRATS!!!
Eden times two? Fabulous!! Congrats =)
Hey, that's awesome!! And so very exciting. And wait, you'll have two and I have zero? Woah, I'm so behind here. Maybe you could lend me one?
Congratulations!!!!
what!?!?! OH MY GOODNESS!! COngratulations! ANother Eden? Life is good!
LOL well when you spill a secret you spill it good lady! Congrats!!!!!
Aaaaargh! I'm so excited for you!
congratulations! wow! I love the title of the post. I can't keep a secret to save my life!
I can't believe I didn't see this for so long... guess that's what vacations will do. CONGRATULATIONS!
HOLY CRAP! Congratulations! Guess how I heard about it. Justin told me. This was our conversation:
Justin: "Hey guess who else is pregnant." (We had obviously been talking about pregnant people.)
Me: "Who?" (Thinking that it was a friend of his.)
Justin: "Bethany."
Me: "What the CRAP! How did you know before me?"
Justin: "It was on her Facebook page."
So, my brother knows more about my friends' lives than I do. I am a loser. Anyway, congrats again! Two is an adventure!
Love, Melissa (I'm not on a secure computer, so I don't want to type my password in)
How fun!!!!!!!!! another blessing on it's way:)
Post a Comment