Norah Jones
Avocado-Vanilla Tapioca Drinks
Extra end-of-the-month budget money
Hot tubs
Avocado-Vanilla Tapioca Drinks
Extra end-of-the-month budget money
Hot tubs
Its one of those things that make me happy cause I don't get these often making them a special treat when I do. Holidays do the same thing because there are some things I don't get unless its the holiday season. Here's my Perm-a-Grin holiday list:
Homemade Capriotti sandwich (turkey, stuffing and cranberry sauce on a roll...try it if you haven't)
Christmas smelling candles
Elf ("Buddy the Elf. What's your favorite color?")
Peppermint ice cream
Turning off all lights except a lamp and the Christmas tree
Christmas smelling candles
Elf ("Buddy the Elf. What's your favorite color?")
Peppermint ice cream
Turning off all lights except a lamp and the Christmas tree
So, this is me signing off....with a perm-a-grin. :)
p.s. Twelve more days until I head to Utah. Another thing that makes me smile.
p.s. Twelve more days until I head to Utah. Another thing that makes me smile.





5 comments:
We just bought "Elf." We should all get together and watch it sometime! When do you guys leave for Utah?
Mmmmm you made me hungry :)
Oh, and about the 1950's wife thing: I've asked around, and wives weren't like that, really ;) A lot of what I said was true about me, though, but its not like that all the time. Even when it is, we're REALLY HAPPY. People still get grossed out by our lovey-doviness! And I would much rather prefer that to a fake marriage ;) There's a great quote by Marjorie Hinckley about that...I'll find it for you ;)
I too have perma grin thinking about going back home to Utah! So exciting, and yes I'm with Natalie..let's all get together for Elf before we disperse for Christmas!
Yay, UTAH! So when does that put you here exactly? The 12th? We need to do some serious playing.
YAY for coming to Utah!! How long you guys going to be here for? I'd love to hook up with you if you have any spare time!! :D Ike will be getting home on Dec 18th for 2 weeks too. What an awesome time of year!! :D
Post a Comment