At 9:00 was the parade in Provo. Eden enjoyed it because it meant being outside, eating, and dancing to the music.
The other exciting news is that KJ, Macie, and baby Eva were able to visit from CA for the holiday weekend! It's been wonderful having them over. We all miss them so much and we'll be gone to KC before they come back to UT. Here's a picture of Eva and Eden in their little 4th of July outfits.
Later that day we were invited to KJ's family party at the golf course (his family owns the golf course and his grandpa (Granpa Herb) owns a house on the hills of the golf course with an incredible view of Orem and Provo. We were able to eat BBQ, ride in golf carts, and watch fireworks that went off all around the city.
This is the view from the golf course where we watched the fireworks. I definitely don't have a very steady hand...this picture just doesn't do any justice for how amazing it was.
After a LONG day, Eden (and everyone else) was EXHAUSTED.





2 comments:
I love how Eden's COMPLETELY sprawled out in the last picture.
Ah, I'm so glad we got to come visit. I wish we didn't have to leave again. :( Love all the pictures. I'm going to have to steal them from you!
Post a Comment