This is how her hair started at the beginning of the day, adorable pig tails. It was actually quite surprising that she kept them in as long as she did. Doing her hair is a daily battle. Cute, huh?

Approximately a 1/2 hour later...
Well, now you all know why you never see my little girl with things in her hair...they don't last long in her hair. But even when they do last a half hour or an hour then she'll pull them out and the rest of the day her hair will look like this...*sigh*Alright, here's the video of Eden's animal noises...(P.S. Tyson and I really did try to teach Eden to say, "Meow"...but apparently she had her own views on cats.)





6 comments:
Good job, Eden!
Love the hairstyle as well. :) The pigtails are cute...too bad she pulls them out. I think that's fairly normal though.
Oh my gosh, her hair is HILARIOUS! She still cute even with funky hair so I wouldn't worry about it. I love that crazy hair picture. I think it's my new favorite! We love the cat sound! :)
I love and read all your posts. . .they are fabulous!! I've been forgetting to comment (probably because I check the computer when I nurse. . hahaha!).
Looks like your summer is off to a good start!!
Take Care!
Val
LoL she is quite the entertainer! And my almost 4 year old still has a hard time keeping stuff in her hair :/ But I will not give up!!! :D
You're little girl is adorable (and so smart)! I'm glad you post videos, Kaci loves to watch them.
SO cute!! I still can't believe you have a child. :) I had a random memory of the day in Admissions when Jean Louis wanted to take pictures of all of us! Good times...
Post a Comment