It is so much fun to see Eden grow up. I can't believe that she is starting to learn how to walk! Where did my little baby go?
A little about Eden nowadays...
- Talks and babbles a lot more. She says animal sounds, tries to repeat what people say (sometimes), ususally just says the beginning sound of words, and likes to make all sorts of sounds with her mouth.
- Eden doesn't like flies. She'll see it, follow it with her eyes, point to it, say "bug"...and if it gets too close to her she'll tense up her body and start to panic.
- She loves looking at this blog, she'll point to pictures and videos and say who is in them or what is going on.
- TECHNICALLY she is still not completely over her wheat and dairy allergies BUT we aren't so good at following the rules and she'll just have red cheeks to show for it. But it is better than it was before.
- Eden has DEFINITELY started getting sass. She's definitely a girl and has learned that the world is her oyster. Living with grandparents and being the only child doesn't seem to be helping her understand that she can get most anything she wants.
- She still loves music and dance. I tried to get a video of her dancing lately...it's changed since that last video ages ago. She will often vigerously sway her arms if she is sitting or if she's standing she'll usually wiggle her bum.
- She is definitely a girly girl. She loves to play with dolls and doll houses, if she sees flowers she has to stop at every one and smell them, she loves to pretend to cook, and if you tell her to say goodbye then she'll blow kisses.
- Eden absolutely HATES things in her hair. I try and try and try and try to put things in and she'll yank them out and hand the hair things right back to me every time. I keep thinking that if I just keep doing it or just keep trying that she'll eventually get used to it...I think it's getting worse...
- She loves going outside. She'll always point outside and say "outside" (kind of mumbling where I know what she is saying but probably no one else would). She loves taking walks, stroller rides, and wagon rides.





4 comments:
WHAT??? July 24th? But why? Okay, here's the deal. After next week finals will be over, and I will have gobs of time. We'll need to hang out more. A lot more.
Okay, I'll do my best to have my baby before you leave. Honestly, the 23rd is ideal for David and his schedule, so if we get any say in the matter, we're hoping for that day.
Also, we have some of Eden's toys here. Every time Nate is playing downstairs he pulls our her green necklace and says, "Eden's necklace." And I have to acknowledge it. EVERY TIME. Or he just keeps saying it. Over and over. Please come take your daughter's things away so we can stop this routine. I guess I could just move them somewhere else, but that seems like too much effort.
It is sad how fast your babies grow, isn't it. Eden is super cute though. Don't worry about the spoiled thing yet. I'm sure once you move and you have another baby she won't feel spoiled anymore. Let her enjoy it while it lasts, I'd say. :)
cute cute cute!!! I hate how kids grow up so fast!!
Holy cow! I can't believe she is walking now!! That cracks me up about the flies. She's my kinda girl, doesn't like bugs or cats!
Post a Comment