Monday, May 4, 2009

St. George Trip

Our little family took a trip to St. George a while back with some friends. We had a lot of fun playing games, shopping, and just hanging out. I unfortunately didn't take as many pictures as I would have liked. Tyson and I had planned on going hiking with them on the way back, but we weren't able to. I think we missed out cause I haven't been hiking in a long time. Instead we were able to visit an old friend of Tyson's. I hope everyone had as good of a time as I did. I'm gonna miss all my friends when we move to Kansas City. Below is a picture of a frog I caught also. I just saw him outside the condo and I decided to catch him, take a picture, and let him go. He was cute though. :)

5 comments:

Barb Elder said...

Fun trip. I love St. George!

Rachel said...

Yay, for posse trips!

Thanks for letting us use the condo! I'm also super sad that the possibility of having any more posse trips anytime soon, is relatively low....come back from Kansas soon!

Macie said...

Sounds like a fun trip! I like the frog, I can't believe you touched it! I don't like holding yucky creatures. I miss you guys already! :(

Laura Jett said...

lol. you make me laugh. we have a million frogs over here at our pond, come catch a couple hundred and take 'em home with ya!! ;) lol.

Kas said...

Ummm Kansas City?? Did I miss something here??