These are here presents that were almost all bigger than she was.
This is a picture of her little, adorable, panda bear cake that we made...well, I didn't make it...
Tyson actually decorated the cake, believe it or not, he's much better at that kind of stuff than I am. He did a pretty awesome jo
Here is Eden opening presents (notice how big the present is compared to her). She got a ball, doll (with bottle, blankie, and rubber duck), shopping cart, play food, play kitchen set, clothes, musical toys, rocking chair and baby blanket. Helping her open presents are cousins Trey, McKell, and Brayden...they were MORE than happy to help.
Sitting in the rocking chair feeding the baby.
Eating corn on the cob and beans. She LOVED the food and was kind of sad to stop eating to have some cake.
I wanted to get a picture of Eden and her cake but she just kept reaching to grab it. She wasn't sure how to go about eating it even after she had tasted some frosting and realized how delicious it was. She would pick at the ears and face to get a little frosting here and there. Then she would occasionally try and stick her whole face on the bear. When she realized the nose and eyes were made from M&Ms she politely took them off and handed them to dad.
Taking a tubby in the kitchen sink after getting so dirty.
Overall, it was an AWESOME day. Eden loved it all and got much more spoiled than we planned on spoiling her!





5 comments:
Happy Birthday to Eden!
Oh my gosh, Tyson! You decorated that AMAZING cake with all the precision of a surgeon! You should be a doctor or something. Oh wait...
I wish we were there! It looks like it was a fun day. Eden got so many presents! Tyson did a great job on the cake, it turned out so cute. And I love the tubby picture at the end. She looks so happy. Oh, I really wish I was there!!
This is Macie NOT KJ! Man I'm having problems with this signing in/comment thing!
Happy Birthday, Eden!
Birthdays are so fun! And it's okay she got spoiled! It's what happens when you live close to family.
Wow!? A year already? she is so big and cute! Tyson did a great job on that cake..he should make me one :) jk
Post a Comment