...that makes you feel like you need a make over.
Take a nice bath...
Paint your toenails...
Put curlers in your hair...
You're own mini-spa really.
Thanks Nana for the bathrobes.While in the meantime, Tyson's working in internal medicine.
Wait, let me re-phrase that.
Tyson's working in the much anticipated and much dreaded internal medicine.
You know its lame when he needs to go to bed at the same time as the children every night to make sure he gets enough sleep and doesn't get to go to church for two months because "weekends" are a thing of the past.
Poor Tyson.
We're all lounging in bathrobes and he's working.
Poor, Poor Tyson.





2 comments:
My girls have bathrobes and do just the same as your girls. :)
I'm sorry that Tyson is on a tough rotation--I remember you saying before that his schedule was easy! I sure hope the easy part comes back.
Those bathrobes have been the favorite gift! My girls LOVE them! We'll have to do a spa day!
Post a Comment